“With short and to-the-point articles about marketing for small and big businesses, the Triad Marketing Minute seeks to demystify and clarify marketing concepts and strategies. Feel free to write me with questions and suggestions for new topics. Check back often as we will be adding new resources, guest writing, great links, etc.. Click here to get notified of new content. Here’s to your success!” – Daniel Baird.
- Digital V/S Printed Marketing: Which Is Better? Marketing in the Digital Age comes with a lot of perks. The dynamic appeal of social media, the low cost of email campaigns, and the sheer data on targeted audiences and response rates make it a golden time to widen your reach
- Google My Business: Claim Your Piece of The World’s Best Search Engine Let’s talk about a powerful, completely free way to vastly increase your online marketing presence! It’s 2019, and Google has been the most popular online search engine on the planet for about 15 years. They aren’t slowing down,
- Are Vehicle Graphics Good for my Business? “Wraps are the lowest cost advertising for local businesses” Do Vehicle Graphics Work? A recent study by the American Trucking Association (ATA) reports that a single wrap can easily generate 30,000-65,000 impressions in a single day. That’s more than 16 million impressions a
- Are You Sitting on a Marketing Gold Mine? “I believe this is the single most important AND overlooked resource by businesses.” It is a simple truth: If someone has bought something from you and was happy with the purchase, they are much more likely to buy from you again than
- Why Are Pantone Colors Important? Color matching and consistency.How does a printer know the actual color of your logo? For example, when the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill won the national basketball championship in 2017, they ordered thousands of t-shirts to sell. How did the UNC feel confident